Thank you for presenting at the 2006 Michigan Family Planning Update. As you can see from the below evaluation summary, your session was a hit. We greatly apprecaite the time that you gave to help make the update a success. We look forward to seeing you again!
HCET EVALUATIONS SUMMARY
2006 Michigan Family Planning Update
Four Points by Sheraton, 9/28/2006, Ann Arbor
* Barbara is AWESOME! Total entertainment – I honestly could have listened to her until 5:00 without a bathroom break. Forgot I was cold: she was so interesting & informative.
* Barbara is very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed her lecture. I believe that ALL school grades should have abstinence seminars.
* Best presentation of workshop! Sure wish I had met her 30 years ago!!
* Excellent presentation on how to approach parents & get them involved & talking to their kids.
* Barbara is a fabulous presenter with important information for anyone involved in family planning – I had doubts before coming to the presentation and was VERY impressed with her and her work. Thanks for having her come.
* Gave a lot of “food for thought”
* Great info! Thanks for all you do!
* Have awesome & helpful ways to working with clients & their parents. ALSO: I have new info to present to the advisory board.
* So helpful -applicable to so many topics & agency missions!
* Very good to have a presentation geared towards parents and not Health care providers. The presentation has given me a lot of ideas, and new approaches when dealing with young adults 1(teenagers) and parents.
* Wish we had more time! Would like to invite Barbara to our community.
* Wonderful-will be contacting her for future support re: this topic.