Workshops and Training
Parent Action for Healthy Kids provides the following services for parents, teachers, school administrators, public health professionals and community-based organizations throughout our home state of Michigan and across the United States.
- Teacher and Parent Education Workshops
- Teacher Training
- Training of Trainers
We can design, implement and present workshops, trainings and training of trainers on the topics of sex and other health initiatives, and parent engagement. Workshops and trainings can also be designed and released to a third party to present.
Examples of Workshop and Training topics
- The Power of Partnerships with Parents
- Building Bridges with Parents for Effective Sexuality Education
- Sex Education: What Parents Need to Know
- You Can Reach Parents: Facilitating Partnerships Between Parents and Schools to Improve Sexuality Education
- Protect Your Sex Ed Program With Parents
- Healthy Kids = Healthy Communities: Moving Forward Together
- Parents as Partners for Advancing Coordinated School Health Programs
- Parents Deserve More Than a Preview Night: How Schools can Effectively Engage Parents in Sexuality Education
- The Great Divide: Building Bridges Between Parents and Schools for Coordinated School Health Programs
- Empowering Parents into Action for Healthier Kids
- Parent Champions for School Wellness
This type of motivational speech is typically given to set the underlying tone and summarize the core message of the most important revelation of a particular event or conference. As a Keynote Speaker, Barb Flis is enthusiastic and compelling. Drawing on over 15 years of experience as a parent advocate and leader, her keynote addresses motivate and inspire parents, teachers, administrators, health professionals and community leaders to raise the bar in sexuality education and other health related topics. Packed with content, humor, personal stories and interaction, Barb’s keynote addresses ensure that her audience has an unforgettable experience.
Contact us for information and fees for workshops, trainings, and keynote addresses.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-538-7786.